How to Find Data at SLAC
- Any run taken at Slac can be found through the Runs Database:
- You can query on different criteria like run number, date, script name etc.
- As an example, use run 133001240:
- At the bottom of the page you have two buttons:
- list runs: This button gives you
reports and other detailed information about the run:
- Run report
- Test report
- SVAC reports with Digi, Recon and Configuration information.
- Links to the Digi, Recon, Merit and SVAC ROOT files.
- Status of the run,
testscript name, number of events, number of events with errors,
duration, start time, particle and instrument type and
- list root files: This will give you a
list with the exact location of the
Digi, Recon, Merit and SVAC Root files - useful for downloading:
- Tower A data from Pisa:
- For other tracker runs from
Italy, please contact