Linux setup and Code Packages in CVS
- The following sets up both the general Glast and SVAC setup, and defines the correct versions of root and
- Add the following to the end of your '~/.cshrc': source /nfs/slac/g/svac/common/Setup/svac.cshrc
- Add the following to the end of your '~/.login': source /nfs/slac/g/svac/common/Setup/svac.login
- Currently the official Root version in Glast is
- While at Slac, please use the 'noric-new' machines:
- 'noric-new' is a cluster of different machines. This may confuse ssh. In case of ssh problems connecting to 'noric-new'
(messages about man-in-the-middle attacks), do:
- cp ~/.ssh/known_hosts ~/.ssh/known_hosts.original
- scp noric05.slac.stanford.edu:/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts ~/.ssh/known_hosts
- Analysis code/scripts that may be useful to others may be put in the CVS package
- cvs co svac/InstrumentDataAnalysis
- Just create a sub-directory there with your code.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you have committed your code.
- You can find useful SVAC stuff in the CVS package svacScripts:
- cvs -d /nfs/slac/g/svac.cvs co svacScript
- SVAC disk:
If you are a member of group 'ek', you can make your own subdirectory there with: 'mkdir /nfs/slac/g/svac/your_user_id'
- This disk is not backed up!