EM Tower Post 0dB Random Vibration Test Inspection Plan
25th November 2003
- Place the tower on the table in an upside-down position (assembly configuration);
- Perform a visual inspection with pictures;
- Remove the cable holder brackets;
- Visual inspection of the flexure screws;
- Remove the bottom frame;
- Control the torque of the flexure screws;
- Control the torque on the –X side-wall screws;
- Remove –X side-wall
- Perform visual inspection of the inserts of the trays;
- Re-mount the –X side-wall;
- Report findings to MRB.
Attendees are INFN-Pisa, INFN-Bari, SLAC-Pisa, GSFC.