- A Tracker response to the ART report was drafted and submitted to the project office as a plan forward to resumption of tray fabrication.
- GSFC completed etching and priming of at least 100 tiles.
- INFN met with Plyform to start implementation of the recovery plans. Plyform’s response has been very positive thus far.
- Wire and compression pad materials were found for testing of the ART recommendations.
- Production and testing is continuing at Teledyne, with 52 in the production line, including 14 in source inspection.
- Burn-in and final testing is progressing at SLAC, with 36 MCMs presently in the thermal chamber.
- Work in progress on several fronts at SLAC to keep materials flowing into the production line.
- Work progressed on how to address the conformal coating workmanship issues, and investigations into the short circuits continued.
Flex Circuit Cables
- More meetings were held on the coupon testing issues.
Some trial cable installations were carried out in
Misc. SLAC Deliveries to INFN
Epoxy, tape, and 68 bias circuits were shipped to
- The first corner brackets that go at the top of the tower for mounting cables were badly manufactured and are non-flight but will be used for a trial assembly. The manufacturing errors are being corrected.
- The trial assembly of a tower will start next week, and all tests and measurements should be completed after 2 weeks. Several non-flight trays were reworked, with MCMs installed, so that the resulting tower will be functional and will provide a platform for verification of the functional tests as well as alignment and mechanical tolerance measurements.